Building & pre-acquisition surveys
Building or pre-acquisition surveys provide an in-depth report on the construction and condition of a property, identifying potential problems along with recommendations for remedial repairs.
Building surveys are commonly undertaken on both commercial and residential properties prior to their purchase, and are an essential part of the due diligence process.
Our survey reports are specifically tailored to meet client’s requirements and can be as detailed as you wish, including the following elements:
- Describes the construction and condition of the property
- Identifies potential issues and defects, prior to any transaction taking place
- Identifies any defects or problems that require urgent attention
- Identifies elements that require further investigation, e.g. by a Structural or Services Engineers
- Provides advice on the ongoing and future maintenance required to the property
- Provides advice on budget costs for any repairs or restoration