Land Registry Lease plans & measured surveys
The Land Registration Act 2002 came into force on October 2003. Since then all new leases granted for terms of 7 years or more or existing leases sold with 7 years or more unexpired must be registered with Land Registry along with a compliant Lease Plan.
A Lease Plan is a scale drawing of land and buildings described in your Lease. It also depicts areas which are shared in common with others and any rights of way that are granted. A Plan which
illustrates the location of the property is also required to register your Lease with the Land Registry.
Land Registry compliant Lease Plans must include the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans (Scale 1:100/1:200)
- Location plan insert (Scale 1:1250)
- North Point
- Coloured Edging (to indicate areas referred to in the Lease)
We undertake measured surveys of all types of residential and commercial properties and produce high quality drawings to suit all client purposes and requirements.
All of our drawings are produced using industry standard AutoCAD software, which ensure accurate and professional results every time.
Our service includes:
- Site visit and measured survey.
- Ordnance Survey location map.
- Land Registry compliance.
- Liaising with other property professional, where required.
- We utilise the latest laser measuring equipment to ensure accuracy of all mesurements.
- Plans available in PDF, AutoCAD and hard copy.
- Prompt service and quick turnaround.
Please contact us for more information and a free no obligation consultation.